Hull length: 13.40 m
Length at waterline: 11.90 m
Engine: 2 × 300 HP
Speed: 18 knots
Fuel: 1500 l
Navigation category: Cruisers
The vast interior panoramic saloon, which allows you to enjoy the view of the sea and the anchorage, is complemented
by a very comfortable exterior saloon.
The flying bridge, the sun loungers and the bench located at the front of the platform are all privileged places when sailing.
The two VOLVO 300 HP engines installed in 2022 allow a speed of 18 knots and a fast cruising speed of 15 knots, MIGALOO allows you to quickly reach the port or anchorage.
With great fuel autonomy, it allows, beyond the magnificent playground
Navigation on the company's archipelago such as TAHITI MOOREA TETIAROA HUAHINE RAIATEA TAHAA BORA BORA, will be very comfortable.
- Air conditioning group – CLIMMAT – Saloon + Master cabin
- 4 Fly solar panels – 310w, Inverter Victron 12VA/3000 VA – (12V/220V) + 2 AR solar panels – 320w
- 120 liter kitchen refrigerator, 60 liter pilot seat refrigerator, 120 l refrigerator/60 l freezer – Rear cabin
- Microwave oven, ice maker – Gelcubes – 15Kg/24h, auto Radio – CD
- Living room TV + owner’s cabin TV
- Paddle, kayak
- Library/Board games
- 3 double cabins with private bathrooms (hot water shower, sink and toilet)
- Large panoramic square and fully equipped kitchen (oven, 4-burner stove, 2 fridges, complete kitchenware)
- Hot water including on the rear deck.
- Two VOLVO 300 HP engines
- Semi-rigid tender 3.60 m with 8 HP engine
- Fixed VHF ICOM ICM601 – AIS - Transmission/reception, Raymarine I60 wind network, depth sounder, survival and security boat for 8 people
- Chart reader, Raymarine ST60001 autopilot, GPS Raymarine E Series plotter
Availability: MC/MIGALOO is permanently based in French Polynesia
Equivalent Product: 0